Great for Tattoos, Tattoo Removal, Piercing, Bikini Waxing, Brazilian
Used Worldwide with Great Results!
DeepNumb® is topical anesthetics that helps numb the skin from pain of minor procedures, such as tattooing, laser, cosmetic, waxing, piercing, vaccination, etc. The cream works by blocking the pain signal sent by the nerve endings on the skin. When applied to the procedure area as directed a feeling of numbness will follow. It is very important that the application instructions are followed as directed.
One 10 gram tube covers approximately 3” X 3” area of your skin. Use as many tubes as necessary to cover the entire area of your tattoo.
1. Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water or isopropyl alcohol. Dry area completely.
2. Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
3. After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of cream (1/8" or 3-5 mm thick) over the area.
4. Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap). The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream.
5. Leave cream and wrap in place for 1 hours before procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply Numbing Cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
6. Skin typically remains numb for 1-4 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.
3 Easy Steps
1.Cream must be applied 45 mins before the procedure.
2.Apply very thick on the area and do not let it dry.
3.Wipe the cream off before the procedure.
|Product||As picture show|
|Product Size||3.82" x 0.98" / 9.7 x 2.5cm (L x W)|
|Package Size||4.02" x 0.87" x 2.64" / 10.2 x 2.2 x 6.7cm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||10.0 grams High Strength Cream|
|Mfg.Date||Bottom of tube|
|Exp Date||3 Years